We are a physician owned and operated group of Internal Medicine physicians dedicated to providing exceptional inpatient care at Mills-Peninsula Medical Center in Burlingame, CA.
As hospitalists, we work closely with primary care physicians, emergency physicians, and specialists to ensure that patients are well taken care of during their hospitalization.
- Hospitalists are physicians who are responsible for a patient’s care and treatment during their stay at Hospitals.
- We begin caring for the patient at the admission, and coordinate their care to discharge.
- We work with all of the physicians involved in your care which include your primary care physician and your specialists. We communicate and work with your family whenever required or desired.
- We are board certified Internal Medicine physicians.
- We are available seven days a week, 24-hours a day, and when needed we will see a patient more than once a day. We ensure that patients are seen, taken care of and discharged in a timely manner.
- We are constantly working with the hospital administration and staff to come up with better ways to serve the patient community.
- We understand that communication with all involved parties is essential to the well being of the patients. We understand that this is a very stressful time for patients and family members, and we want to help patients and families through this process.